It's unclear how or when the snake entered the supermarket. Alati, who was trained to catch venomous snakes when she was a volunteer working for.
Police said food, including processed meat, from three stores may be contaminated, and that the public should throw away anything they.
She retrieved the snakecatching bag from her nearby home and caught the snake, which had by then retreated into the shelf. She then released it.
WATCH Grocery store brawl caught on camera · VIETNAM VETERAN FEED · HEFF'S BURGERS LOCATION CLOSING · EVANGEL CHURCH HELPING HURRICANE IDA VICTIMS · HENRY STEELE.